Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fuck T Mobile.

Yo whats up? Its Carpo today.

We got up around the 6 am today, all of our body clocks are fuuuucked. Our day started off with an assortment of cereals. Coco Pops, Lucky Charms and something else were on the bill I think. We all stalled it over to the bank around ten and opened our accounts. Minh, the girl who served us was the best ever. Yo what up Minh. We came back to the house then and headed into downtown Boston. We got food in Quincy Hall. Holy fuck. Shit was serious. I got like a full pound burger. It was awesome. Gaj got some pesto thing that looked real good. We all went strolling and Sas and me saw a T Mobile store so we decided to all head in and look at getting phones. Getting a phone over here is so complicated. Im on some plan with like web and text and calls for 50 dollars a month. I got a sidekick and its really cool. We sat up on the amazing balcony we have most of the evening listening to Starters and Jimmy Eat World. I could really get used to this. Graham is the one who will be doing the photos I guess, seeing as he has the camera. Some more of our friends are coming over tomorrow. I cant wait. I think were just chilling all day. Im going to remodel the kitchen while listening to that new Cruel Hand tune.

Its seriously warm for this time of year, like 30 degrees every day. Im going to get my head shaved tomorrow because I seriously cant take it much longer. Im going to go inside and watch Friday Night Lights with Graham and Niamh now. I wonder if well actually keep up this one post a day buzz?

Carpo

2 comments:

  1. Shit was serious. Gave me a good chuckle. If you don't post once a day. I'll be making angry phone calls.

    ReplyDelete