Saturday, May 29, 2010

No Irish Need Apply

Today we all got up really late and didn't out until lunch time. Me and Niamh bought Warped Tour tickets, Carpo will be working at the B9 tent for the Massachusetts show.

Between the lot of us we caused a fair bit of damage to our wallets today, something I can't be doing too often. We found a class record store on Newbury Street and bought the following:



I was also discriminated against in CVS Pharmacy today for not being an American citizen, so I had to show my passport as my drivers licence doesn't count apparently. I don't back that shit at all. I bet if I had a Canadian drivers licence I wouldn't be having a problem. Carpo reckons I should report the situation and I probably should.

More positively, I'm looking forward to ticking another US State off my list on June 11th when I'm going to see Rhode Island. There's a show in Providence that night so I reckon we'll head to that. All eight of us here also got tickets to see the Boston Red Sox against the Arizona Diamondbacks in Fenway Park on June 15th.

I need a job.

4 comments:

  1. To be fair, Irish driving licences look like something Darran made on his printer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently I was signed in as my boss when I posted that. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I know, your man was being an absolute fucking prick to me though. I'm a "foreigner" over here. Bullshit

    I haven't opened us that EITS record yet Glenn, but I do believe its just a standard black pressing which is really common.

    ReplyDelete