Monday, May 31, 2010

I hope this made you spill your tea, too.

Whats the fucking beef?

Today is Memorial Day. Its also Marks birthday. Happy Birthday Mark! I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to Mark for not providing beers for this party were having. We didnt know that you couldnt buy beers on Memorial Day in Mass. Aha. Oh well.

Today we took some things that people had left on the curbs outside their house. We got an awesome leather chair and two other chair things. I am sitting in said chair right now. It is the chair of kings. Why would anyone throw it out? I have a job interview at 11am in the morning for a Concierge position. Its a second round interview and I really hope that I get it. It would be nice to know I have a job. Some stability.

While myself, Gajj and Mark were out the other day, we found this amazing record store called Newbury Comics. I could easily have dropped like 200$ in that place. We spent 100 dollars between us. Some really great finds though. Brand New/Lifetime/American Football records were all purchased. Speaking of American Football, myself and Gajj are trying to get tickets to Pats/Saints. How unreal would that be? Dont answer. Itd be unreal.

We are getting some really weird traffic on this site, and loads of unique views, we were thinking about submitting it to a newspaper or something, see if anyone wants us to do a little article or something. Thatd be really cool.

Graham basically does all the photo blogging on here, so sorry if my posts are lengthy and that. I always wanted to keep a travel blog. I always saw myself as someone who would do alot of travelling, or touring or something. I havent as of yet. Maybe when I get home ill start a band that is good enough to go touring. Thatd be rad. If you want to start a band that sounds like Lifetime/Brand New with me, email me.

Id love some letters. I always like getting letters, but itd be great at this time, because im missing home a bit. Actually, no, im not. I miss some people from home. Other things, I can do without. If you write me, ill definitely write back!

James Carpenter
Apt #2
45 Saint Paul Street
Brookline, MA
02446
USA

Awesome.

For now, my days consist of reading Bukowski, blaring the new Starters demo, and hanging out with people I really enjoy hanging out with.

Ill post again soon. Wish me luck in my interview.

Carpo


2 comments:

  1. "myself and Gajj are trying to get tickets to Pats/Saints"

    Saint Pats? Inchicore on Friday Carpo, you're well lost!

    Good luck with the job, and *loving* the blog folks. Donal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha New England Patriots and New Orleans Saints Donal!

    As ever, intriguing stuff on the Garda Museum there you've been writing, have it on my Google Reader.

    ReplyDelete