Thursday, May 27, 2010

More arrivals at Apt #2

Nobody updated this yesterday, great start! None of us have started work yet, although one or two interviews are pending. Me and Carpo had job interviews yesterday but we didn't like it so we politely declined the offers.

We went downtown the other day. In Summer 2005 the last time I was in New England, my parents brought me and my brother to Quincy Market, the place they went when they travelled around America in the 1980's. The funny thing is I can remember exactly what I got to eat that day, it was a half breast of chicken and chips and I recall it being delicious. 4 months later I became a vegetarian though.

I think we're going to go and check out Cambridge today but everything is all very chillax this morning.

























































































4 comments:

  1. Carpo's head gets a thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just asked Samuel the barber for a robbedge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That apartment looks to delish. I'm so into the windows and all the wood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FRODO no more carpo loving the blog and the Hair

    ReplyDelete