Wednesday, June 16, 2010

America's Favorite Ballpark

Colly likes to get drunk, to put in simply. Over 2 recent day he's been absolutely mouldy around the house and it's just gas. He got markered up pretty bad. What a legend.














80's Night.









This evening 8 of us went to Fenway Park only a mile or two from the apartment. Tonights opponents of the Boston Red Sox were the Diamondbacks from Arizona. A sell-out as always at Fenway, which packs 34,000 each night there's a game. My understanding of all the rules of a baseball are sketchy at best, so as the game went on, Malley filled me in as he remembered them from his days in Greystones Mariners. The game lasted 3 hours and 6 minutes, with the Red Sox winning 6-3.





























































Attn: Iano Kelly


Keeping the blog updated


If you want a letter like this, give me your mailing address. I promise we'll send one. gajbireland@gmail.com or Facebook me.

1 comment: