Monday, June 7, 2010

These sheets

Everyone that is awake is in the living room. Most people from 45 Saint Paul Street came out tonight. Lemuria were pretty good, I never saw them when they played in Ireland like 2/3 years ago so I'm making up for lost time. The 3 support acts were a bit average and nothing worth talking about, but I did see Chris Wrenn at the show.

Today 3 of us were down at the local T-Mobile store and the guy working there that sold the 2 lads Sidekicks knew as soon as we were Irish we were from this house up on Saint Paul Street, which was kind of funny. The new Anderson Mesa song is going to be called 'Haircuts and Sidekicks' and its going to be about this summer. We're doing a big house shop tomorrow to buy food for everyone, because we're running a bit low on some crucial supplies.

My laptop is dead, is won't turn on for me at all so I'm borrowing Collie's to type rubbish, send emails and text messages. Its a weird feeling being without it, and I reckon its time to finally buy a MacBook, except I've no money. Maybe if I sweet-talk the parents enough I'll get an advance on my 21st or something. Until my laptop gets fixed or I get a new one - no more photo's.

The mobile phone bill is due soon, I need to buy a monthly ticket for the Subway tomorrow, I need food money, and I want to go shopping but can't. All these things bum me out but sure I'll manage somehow. The plan for the week is to just find a job, but on Friday I've booked my journey to Providence, Rhode Island for this:

No comments:

Post a Comment