Friday, June 25, 2010

John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum

On my day off yesterday I thought about going to Concord, New Hampshire - the state capital but I decided against it and save it for next week maybe. Instead I went to the JFK Museum in South Boston. I didn't know there are Presidential Museums all over the USA based in each of the Presidents' home state and this is first one I've been to. I'm definitely bringing my Dad when he's over in just over two weeks time.





1960 Election Material




































Oval Office re-creation


Leo McGarry's door





I've started to put money into my Bank of America Savings Account so I can get a Mac soon enough. Having a shot of Anthony's there last week made me do it.

2 comments:

  1. I Think Ive won the Mac/PC debate completely at this stage. WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Steve Jobs won the Mac/PC debate

    ReplyDelete