Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Get the fuck outta here.

We are all in the sitting room, blaring Bleed American, and singing along. Its the lads last day. Ill really miss them alot. I know theyve only been here a few days but it was class to have them. Im just glad we could help them out. Theyre moving into a place just down the road tomorrow, we have to get up early and make a convoy for Adrians bag. Today was odd for me. I was working this morning for a Persian woman, cleaning her house and walking her dog. She was a major creepster, but I got 40 dollars for it. Grand like. I think Rob is doing it from now on though. I got home around 4, and made some eats, then hung out for a bit. We all decided to head and play football in a park round the corner. We pretended we could play American Football, and Baseball, and then resorted to soccer. Even then, we managed to be shown up by an American girl in the park. She and her fella were real nice. To say goodbye to the lads, we watched the Celtics lose to the Lakers in game 3, and got some beers in. Its been a real good night so far, I would imagine its young yet, its 01:50. Im wrecked.

Over the last couple days, ive gotten really close to the Roscrea lads. Colly, Rob, Adrian, Gunther and John are the best. Im glad they came up to Boston. The city is really beautiful when you know where to look. Cambridge, Boylston, and parts of Brookline are all so nice. We saw Lemuria a couple nights ago too. They were pretty underwhelming. I was really disappointed. Ah well. The best show is coming up soon.

Transit
Man Overboard
A Loss For Words
Balance and Composure
Such Gold
Defeo

Everyone stall. We have couches.

We all went to an interview for jobs at a bar on Sunday. We think Sas got one which is awesome. I also think ive a pretty decent chance in my second interview. Woo.

I think im going to leave it for now. I promise ill update more regularly, ive just been busy.

Later.

Carpo

No comments:

Post a Comment