Thursday, June 10, 2010

Your friends say Boston's beautiful

We got baseball gloves, balls and an American Football and tried our best to play until we found a 'soccer' ball, something we could actually play properly. Last night Mark, Luke, Aimee, Malley and I went to see Sex and the City 2 near Boylston. It definitely was not as bad as I thought it'd be.

I had an interview yesterday for a job down town at a shop that sells Boston/Harvard/MIT souvenirs. The résumé I dropped in was well over two weeks ago after the first few days we got to Boston, and the call I got for the interview was at 11am yesterday morning when I still wasn't up. Anyway, the interview went well and I got the job, which starts Monday. It's just cover for the busy summer period so I finish with them on August 20th which is delish, hopefully I'll make loads of $$$ for rent, clothes and a MacBook Pro eventually.

The Roscrea/Portlaoise/Clare lads moved out last night to their new place on Commonwealth Avenue, but they're hanging out in ours this afternoon. The weather is pretty shite out.













































No comments:

Post a Comment