Monday, June 21, 2010

Pave Paradise

Whats uppppppp? Its Carpo again. Im sorry that I havent written in a long time. Last Monday I got a job in a restaurant called VeeVee (http://veeveejp.com). I started Tuesday, and worked every hour going until two hours ago. I did 50 hours this week, and im so tired. I have tomorrow off, and im back in work Tuesday and Wednesday, then off till Sunday. Bliss. I missed out on a few things because of work, like Bane and Touche Amore in Providence with Gaj and Mark. Ah well. This weekend is Taking Back Sunday. Original lineup. Anything but TAYF start to finish will dissapoint me.

Im starting to miss home a bit. Im annoyed at the shows im missing, at the special days im missing. Im missing some peoples birthdays and stuff which sucks. My main man Danny is finally turning 18, a day weve been waiting for for 3 years, and im missing it. Sorry Danny. Ill make it up to you with a monumental session when I get home. If anyone wants to send me nice things from home, thatd be amazing. I dont know what exactly, just something nice. Address as always,

James Carpenter
Apt 2, 45 Saint Paul Street
Brookline
02446
MA
USA

If people dont wanna write, itd be cool if you could email me either : carpocarp@gmail.com

I bought some things recently to send home to people, so if youd like, send me something and ill send something right back, promise. Goo, I got your Flipz.

Work was really hard this week, I usually start at 4 and end at 11 or 12, it sucks because I miss the best part of the day with everyone. Tomorrow me and Rob Flynn are going to a skate demo in town, and maybe hitting up the beach after. Im going to chill hard and drink Brisk Ice Tea. Get jealous.

This weekend.

Friday - TBS
Saturday - Work
Sunday - The Wonder Years/Streetlight Manifesto

Unreal.

I hope everyone doing their LC did well, im sure you all did. We were talking about biggest regrets the other day, and I think mine was that I didnt really do myself justice in the LC. Dont be a dope like me.

Emails and letters during the week would cheer me up loads. I promise ill blog more now that im not working crazy hours.

Carpo

1 comment: